P.O. Box 33 Mogotio, Kenya • Tel: (+254) 722211031• Email: email@example.com
A goal-oriented and focused college graduate in pursuit of career enhancement by undertaking Life Skills training. She has experience working with various stakeholders and, is efficient in task execution and management within the Human Resource sector. She is currently seeking an administrative opportunity in a people-centered organization where she can fully utilize her acquired professional skills.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
· Ability to handle and work well with a diverse team of stakeholders within and outside the organization.
· Focuses on paying attention to detail in a demanding and diverse environment delivering the best possible results in an organization.
· Possesses basic skills in effectively following up on HR policies and procedures using a professional approach.
· Has the courage and confidence to speak up and will challenge others even when met with resistance or unfamiliar circumstances.
· Ability to analyze information and apply new procedures quickly for application in decision making.
Intern at Yusudi limited, Nairobi
· Checking the unit email box on a daily basis and responds to emails in a courteous, service-oriented manner. Forwards comments/emails to appropriate individual if necessary
· Inviting trainees for assessments
· Greets visitors to the office in a friendly and professional manner. Seeks to assist visitors and serves as a referral bridge when necessary. Information provided to visitors is accurate
· Maintains supplies for the office and monitors quantities for supplies.
· Updating financial expenditures of the company online on a daily basis.
· Provides support and assistance to the relevant departments within the organisation whenever required
Attaché: Kabarak University, Nakuru
(May 2015-August 2015)
Achievements and responsibilities;
· General administrative duties including but not limited to mail processing and dispatching, personnel record management, file repair and maintenance.
· Controlled and tracked employee file movement as a security measure for safety purposes.
· Processed and dispatched official mails on a day to day basis
· Managed student and staff files with confidentiality.
· Compiled and processed staff interview/meeting documents commendably past the set deadlines.
Office Assistant: Rahisi Business Solutions Ltd, Mogotio
(Jan 2014-August 2014)
Achievements and responsibilities;
· Assisted in preparation of daily receipt and payment vouchers for the company.
· Prepared monthly income and expenditure reports which assisted in tracking financial growth in the organization.
· Maintained customer savings records both in the system and manually making the process of locating data efficient.
Maasai Mara University,
(May 2012- December 2016)
Degree: Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management.
· Cross-cultural management.
· Employee health safety and security.
· Conflict management and negotiation.
· Production and operations management.
Dry’s girls high school,
Certification: Kenya National Examination (KCSE)
Mount Kenya University
Computer Application Packages.
Award: Certificate of proficiency in Computer Application packages.
· English-native proficiency
· Kiswahili-native proficiency
Mrs. Diana Tanui,
Rahisi Business Solutions Ltd.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Justus Wesonga,
Dean of Students.
Maasai Mara University.
Email address: email@example.com
Mrs. Grace Kiuta
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org