Meroka Duncan Mosomi
144 Kipkelion – Kericho, Kenya
Cell: +254 727430028 ● Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a research and development internship with a IT company that will allow me use my skills in communication, analytical thinking, and problem solving to improve the company’s overall performance.
Bachelor of Science, Information Technology, April 2016
University of Masinde Muliro, Kakamega.
Cumulative GPA: 3.50
Coursework includes: Web Design and Development, Computer Hardware Repair and Maintenance, Computer Networking and Programming, Data Analysis and Project Management.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze, design, and develop client/server side web based applications.
• Able to develop and optimize Java applications.
• Hands-on experience in computer hardware.
• In depth knowledge of scheduling jobs on SQL Server and MySQL database
• Excellent communication and inter personal skills.
• Exceptional leadership qualities, a team player, self-motivated, adaptability and flexibility in working environment.
• Profound commitment and determination towards work
• Well organized and able to meet deadline
• Good analytical power and comprehensive problem solving abilities
Operating Systems: Windows 7, XP, Vista, Linux.
Office Tools: MS Project, MS Project, MS Office Suite
INDUSTRY ORIENTED MINI PROJECT
Project Title: Online Bookshop System
Database Used: MySQL
• Performed coding and testing
• Implemented security requirements
• Participated in several paper presentations
• Involve in a number of presentations and group discussions