Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge and Skills:
1) Solid knowledge of accounts payable; billing; budgets; payroll and taxes
2) Have an eye for detail and accuracy.
3) Good computer skills: MS Word, Excel, QuickBooks,
4) Mastery over numbers and being quick with numerical calculations.
5) Knowledge of salaries, wages and bonuses of different categories for employees of the organization.
6) Have a high level of integrity, as they will know about the earnings of many employees; confidentiality.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
1) Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business related field.
2) 2-4 years of experience in accounting (accounts payable/payroll).
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV before end of day 22 September 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
No Account? Sign Up Now