- Exp. N/A
- Min. Qualification: N/A
- Specialism:Any Field of Study
As the most innovative company in Africa, we are catalysing the transformation of the continent by empowering its biggest untapped resource — its people. ALX is a Leadership Development Platform that is expanding rapidly across Africa – towards the ambitious goal of developing 3 million leaders who will tackle the challenges and capture the opportunities of the continent. These leaders will transform Africa and create opportunities for millions.
ALX, the newest part of the African Leadership Group, is a bold innovation in talent and leadership development. ALX merges lifelong learning and development with a purpose-led community, innovation ecosystems and venture incubation. Our goal is to become the gathering place for the top 5% of leadership talent and to scale to hundreds of cities across Africa and around the world.
ABOUT THE ALX INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY
You will be responsible for creating and developing various tasks and projects within the team you will be assigned to. You will also be expected to complete one or more projects by the end of the internship. This internship is an opportunity to work closely with seasoned professionals in their fields. In addition, you will be assigned a Team Manager who will provide you with regular feedback and coaching as you navigate through your work.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Experience with Google Suite (Slides and Spreadsheets) and/or Microsoft Office (Powerpoint and Excel) is crucial
- Basic knowledge in project management
- You are fluent in English
- Ability to adapt, have a youthful mindset and a passion for innovative forms of education
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work with a team
- You possess strong critical thinking skills and attention to detail
- Excellent orientation to detail and problem-solving
- Track record of being self directed, persistent, and systems driven