Hand in Hand Eastern Africa (HiH EA) is a registered Non-Government Organization (NGO)in Kenya with mandate to operate within the Eastern Africa region and a member of the Hand in Hand Global Network. Our vision is to empower the society with sustainable enterprises and jobs. HiH EA currently operates 23 branches in Kenya and Tanzania.
HiH EA seeks to fill the following vacancy and invites applications from suitably qualified individuals who will undergo a selection process to identify the suitable candidates for the position.
BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP TRAINEES – REF NO: HEA BRT 05-2018
The Business Relationship Trainee reports to the Branch Manager in a position of learner-ship that is a precursor to the substantive position of Business Relationship Officer. The general responsibility of the Business Relationship Officer is to promote the organizations business with a focus on outreach, mobilization, training and facilitation of groups and members for impact.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Undertake outreach and promotion through Group formation and awareness
· Market and promote HIH EA as an organization and its products and services.
· Work with rural communities and groups within the area of operation
· Undertake groups training
· Liaise and collaborate with HIH EA partners on the ground for advancement of mutual goals
· Provide daily reports on individual portfolio
· Fresh graduates from Government recognized institutions with a minimum of Diploma in the field of Agriculture, Agro-forestry, Co-operative, Micro Finance, Marketing, Business Management or Administration, or Commerce.
· Willingness to relocate and work in the HIH EA operational areas
· Ability to ride a motorcycle
· Ability and willingness to commit to the HIH EA’s vision, mission and values
· Ability to fit in and work with diverse cultures
· Innovativeness and creativity in solving problems and generating solutions
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Passion to work with and amongst marginalized rural communities.
Qualified and interested candidates should forward a cover letter and CV, citing the Position and Reference Number to HiH-EA via Brighter Monday on or before close of business by 21st November, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Giving Hope, Dignity and Choice
Hand in Hand Eastern Africa is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge or accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.