KPDA INTERNSHIP VACANCY NOTICE
The Kenya Property Developers Association is looking for a Communications Intern.
ROLE: Communications Intern
REPORTS TO:The Chief Executive Officer ‘Membership Relations Officer
COMMENCEMENT DATE: MAY 2019
The Kenya Property Developers Association is an emerging Business Member Organization and representative body of the residential, commercial and industrial property development sector in Kenya. It works in proactive partnership with various public and private sector players to ensure that the property development industry grows rapidly but in an organized, efficient, economical and ethical manner.
IS THIS JOB FOR YOU?
We are looking for an eager-to-learn individual who can think on their feet and support the KPDA secretariat.
The Communications Intern will be an essential member of the secretariat team and shall be dedicated to loaning support to the CEO and Membership Relations Officer in the development and execution of KPDA public relation plans and strategies. Our ideal candidate should have a strong academic background in communication, public relations and or marketing, as well as have a fervent interest in writing and research.
If you are also well-organized, confident and a strong communicator, we would like to meet you.
YOUR KEY DELIVERABLES
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Support the CEO and Membership Relations Officer in the development and execution of KPDA public relation plans and strategies;
- Regular maintenance and updating all of KPDA social media platforms as well as the KPDA website;
- Provide support in KPDA membership outreach activities (including all KPDA events);
- Where necessary, carry out correspondences between the secretariat, the Board of Directors and
members as well as partners;
- Where necessary, assist in the preparation for meetings with affiliate/partner organizations;
- Undertake general administrative, human resource and clerical duties;
- Where necessary, provide support to the KPDA Board of Directors and Committees;
- Any other duty as advised by the Chiéf Executive Officer or assigned supervisor.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send us your application by no later than COB on Thursday, 9th May 2019, following the instructions provided. . Include your full CV and at least two (2) referees. The subject of your application MUST read ‘COMMUNICATIONS INTERN. ‘
Applications should be addressed as follows:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Property Developers Association
P. O. Box 76154 -00508
*ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW OPPORTUNITY