- Exp.: Some Experience Preferred
- Min. Qualification: Not Specified
- Specialism:Business Admin, Management or Development
Position: EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT
WHO WE ARE:
African Speakers and Artists is East Africa’s leading Speakers Bureau and Talent Booking Agency. We represent the most innovative and creative speakers and artists from the region; pioneers in the fields of Technology, Environment, Business & Economics, Culture, Politics, and Entertainment who are lighting up the world with their outstanding professional achievements.
- The successful candidate MUST have excellent impeccable written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Maintaining heavy, complex and frequently changing calendars and coordinating meetings.
- Assist in all facets of talent management – from artist communications booking logistics and supplier management.
- Coordinating all aspects of appointments, meetings, and conference calls and travel arrangements.
- Handling all confidential business matters and work independently on special assignments.
- Maintaining office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Greet and assist all visitors with professionalism and tact.
- Create and modify presentations, spreadsheets, and other various documents.
- Basic bookkeeping, coordinating with accountants, managing budgets, petty cash, bank transactions, invoicing, collections, ensuring MIS reports on time.
- Ensure the company is legally and financially compliant and the risk of liability is minimal.
- Report to the Managing Director, assisting and supporting them with a variety of tasks while also independently managing ongoing projects
- Preliminary drafting of correspondence on the manager’s behalf.
- Developing and writing content for website, blog, and social media that drives traffic to AS+A’s website and increases visibility while also being informative, engaging, and cutting edge.
- Some design of the website and social media materials as needed. An ability to maintain brand integrity throughout this work.
- Various ad hoc requests.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Must have previous experience working with high-level executives.
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills.
- Superior oral and written skills.
- Must be detail-oriented/superior proofreading skills.
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Strong multi-tasker
- Good judgment and discretion with highly confidential information.
- Must exhibit a high degree of motivation, sense of urgency and professional demeanor.
- Ability to interact diplomatically and professionally.
- Conversant with Microsoft Office|(Excellent knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint) and Adobe Package(Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) is an added advantage.
- Flexible on hours.
WHERE ARE YOU: Nairobi, Kenya
Please send your CV and Portfolio