At Pawa IT we aspire for businesses to make the most out of technology to make their day to day business operations more efficient. One of our key offerings is Google Cloud that include G Suite. G Suite is a set of intelligent apps by Google including Gmail, Calendar, Drive and Docs that connect people of the same company no matter where they are in the world.
As a Finance and Admin Associate you will work under the Business Development Lead and you will be responsible for day to day accounting and finance functions, office administration and front office management. You will also work collaboratively with the Sales associates to be able to deliver client related requests efficiently.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their clients, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. G Suite is engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Pawa IT is dedicated to helping our clients see the benefits of G Suite come to life.
The Finance and Admin Associate will provide clerical, logistical, administrative, personnel and financial support for ensuring the effective and efficient running of the PawaIT Office. Outlined below are the overall responsibilities pertaining to this role:
1. Accounting: In cooperation with the Business Development Lead and with input from the Sales associates.
• Preparation of quotations
• Keeping up to date on client payments
• Monthly invoicing of clients
• Posting in-flow and out-flow on our accounting platform
• Collate, scan and archive payment documentation.
• Ensure timely submission of statutory deductions.
2. Cash Advance and Petty Cash operations:
• Prepare all payment vouchers for cash payments (compliance with financial regulations and correct calculation) and make sure all the bills are accurate before submission to the Business Lead.
• Be responsible for safe handling of petty cash and ensure that all expenses are in line with Pawa IT Financial Guidelines and Procedures.
• Ensure submissions for petty cash advances are done accurately.
• Update and keep record of all cash advances and expenses for monthly check with the Business Lead.
• Ensure overall compliance of all petty cash operations.
3. Track and monitor monthly routine bills/ invoices, i.e. telephone, electricity,
etc. to ensure payments are processed on time.
4. Support the Business Development Lead in budget preparation and management.
5. Carry out any other Finance and Accounting tasks required by the Business Development Lead and Sales Associates
1. Assist the functioning of the office to ensure that office systems are running efficiently and in good order.
2. Assist with procurement and purchase processes
3. Answer phone calls, respond to queries and notify staff of callers
4. Handle incoming and outgoing mail and nominate appropriate action – post office, hand delivery, etc. – and ensure that they are kept orderly in correspondence folders;
5. Provide organizational support to the preparation, implementation and follow-up of events organized by Pawa IT
6. Ensure the Inventory list is up to date and maintain the assets register book and the keys register.
7. Ensure that all the office equipment is functioning and organize for repairs when necessary.
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experiences:
• CPA or ACCA equivalent or Bachelor of Commerce or equivalent degree in finance is desirable
• At least 6 months experience in an Accounting role
• Highly proficient written and verbal skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong administrative skills
• Proactive and courteous individual
• Ability to work independently
• High integrity, ethics and ability to meet deadlines
How to Apply
Send your application including a cover letter and a detailed CV to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.