Kenya Network Information Centre (KeNIC) is a registry charged with the sole responsibility of
administering, managing and operating the dot KE domains in Kenya.
KeNIC is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about KeNIC kindly visit our website www.kenic.or.ke
1. Assist in answering finance queries to client’s
2. Assist in updating accounting systems with transactions
3. Assist in timely submission of statutory returns
4. Assisting with, filing, data entry, recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
5. Any other duties assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
1. A recent graduate and holder of Degree/Diploma in Finance, Economics or Accounts at least CPA I
or ATC Holder
2. Personable, presentable and articulate.
3. Computer proficient with Microsoft Office and excel
4. Communication skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills
We always do our best to keep scammers out and only post real opportunities so that you stand a chance in every application you make. It's advisable that YOU also do your due diligence before and after Applying for any vacancy. NEVER pay to facilitate your Hiring Process at any stage, no legit employer/recruiter will ask you to pay for anything. Learn More If you come across any scam job, kindly alert us and others by sharing it on the Scam Alert Board