We are, first and foremost, a Learning Organization. We understand that being an employer of choice goes beyond the regular pay package. It involves listening, training, mentoring, a genuine concern for what people really care about, and acting upon them. In essence, it involves connecting to people’s hearts.
A career at Guaranty Trust Bank offers you a chance to make a difference in your life and the lives of people in your immediate community. Throughout our history, we have continued to help our staff realize their dreams, whilst creating opportunities for them to fulfill their personal and professional potential.
Working With Guaranty Trust Bank
While majority of people join Guaranty Trust Bank by applying for a job, we also run trainee schemes for entry level candidates. Becoming a trainee is a great way to get started at Guaranty Trust.
Guaranty Trust Bank trainees are:
and put learning into practice
GTBANK GRADUATE TRAINING SCHOOL 2019
If you possess these, then we want YOU to join us
• Minimum B Plain in KCSE or equivalent
• Bachelors degree with First Class / second Class upper Division
• Below 26 years of age
• Ambitious, eager and Willing to learn
• Great interpersonal and communication Skills
• Highly motivated and energetic
• Willingness to work in a team with minimum supervision
How to Apply
If You Believe This Is You Please Submit Your Application