Virtual Human Resources Services Limited (www.virtualhr.co.ke) is a fast growing human resource consulting firm committed to offering innovative solutions to our high end clients.
We are seeking to recruit a highly ambitious and self – driven candidate to fill in the following position in our office:
Human Resource Intern
- Develop and maintain updated job descriptions for staff
- Develop job adverts for vacant positions
- Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants.
- Report writing
- Research and development of training materials
- Follow up staff medical cover to ensure it is always updated
- Manage leave for staff
- Performance management of staff
- Facilitate in induction and deployment process of new staff
- Ensure up to date organization policies and procedures
- Ensure management of employees files and documents
- Ensure organization rules and regulations are adhered to by staff
- Maintain a pleasant relationship between staff and management
- Proposal writing
- Any other duties assigned
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- A Diploma/Degree in HR or any related field
- Prior experience in HR department will be an added advantage
- Well versed with MS Office
- Be confident and have good communication skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Self-starter, assertive and quick learner
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 20th February 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “HR INTERN”.
Include your daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.