- Exp.: Some Experience Preferred
- Min. Qualification: Diploma
- Specialism:HR & Administration
JOB TITLE: HR INTERNSHIP
REPORTS TO: HEAD OF HR/CEO
RESPONSIBLE FOR: OTHER STAFF IN THE SHOPS
Anthony’s Fashion Style is a true wholesaler & retailer that brings you the latest, branded and high quality products in the world of fashion. Get all that you want and need with us.
We bring fashionable and stylish accessories/clothes for men. women and children through sales of high-end luxury brands at special prices with up to 80% off retail. Company’s vision is to be the leading dealer in a wide range of designer products of high quality.
- Preparing/ updating staff records.
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and filed
- Informing job applicants of job duties. responsibilities. benefits, schedules. working conditions. promotion opportunities, etc.
- Overseeing hiring process. which includes coordinating job posts. administering Pre-Employment tests, reviewing resumes and performing reference checks
- Coordinating training sessions and evaluating the effectiveness of training programs
- Maintaining records of employee participation in all training and development programs
- Assisting with resolving employee grievances
- Overseeing engagement programs and other employee relations work
- Responsible for supervising the staff in the shops
- In charge of administrative duties.
- Ensuring the office is clean always
- Assisting with stock take and ensuring all items leaving the store is recorded.
- Ensure goods received are properly arranged/ stacked in the store and clear paths are left between stacks to facilitate effective stock retrieval
- Coordinate deliveries from the store to the shops and vice versa for delivery to clients.
- Degree/ Diploma in Human Resources or related field is required
- Fresh graduate
- Any experience in HR field will be an added advantage
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep a calm, mature, professional demeanor when needed
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
- Excellent time management skills and ability to self-direct when necessary
- High level of organization, honesty and integrity
- High levels of confidentiality.
Superior leadership capabilities; ability to work well within groups