Salary: Monthly Stipend
Contract Type: 6 months with possible extension
At Zenka Finance, we believe in people and their potential. We also know that every potential, every spark must sometimes be fed with instant cash so that ideas and needs can be realized.
That is why we provide financial tools that break the rigid structure of banks and bureaucracy. With us, the decision to grant a loan and support your ideas takes place instantly.
Successful candidates will gain experience in various functions such as: professional customer service, sales methodology, debt collection, payments and reconciliation and accounting in a financial institution setup and much more.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Computer literate
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to multitask as needed
- Personality to quickly build rapport and build relationships.
- Comfort in a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment.
- Quick learner, critical thinker and analytical
- Good problem-solving skills.
The successful Interns will be required to provide:
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- Copy of PIN certificate
- National Identity Card (ID) or copy of Passport
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Intern Kenya) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22nd March 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted