Elite Consortium Associate Limited an IT Company based in Westlands, Nairobi is recruiting an IT Systems Admin Support Assistant.
The Job holder shall play a key role in providing ICT support services and promoting the products in the market.
For this task we are looking for a candidate with a structured mindset and understands IT systems, market and solutions very well.
- Setting up, managing and maintaining Microsoft Windows based Servers as well as Open Source (Linux) based Servers
- Support external and Internal business clients in IT hardware (servers, network, printers and client PCs/ laptops) and applications such as email, web server, intranet applications
- In collaboration with marketing/ business development team, develop solution for clients, systems specifications and guide in responding of RFQs/ tenders and expression of interests.
- Installation, customizing, managing and maintaining Organization business applications including Email (Microsoft Outlook/ Exchange), Intranet (Microsoft SharePoint Services)
- Customization or further development of web-based content management systems and social media
- Conducting regular server maintenance and backup
- Manage IT vendors that provide IT services to ECA and contracted organizations
- Supporting in sales and sourcing of IT hardware & software accessories
- Representing the company in Technical and business development meetings.
- Diploma/Higher Diploma in Information Technology/Systems
- At least 2 years’ experience in the IT user support
- Confident and goal driven
- Sound knowledge of principles and practices of IT Support
- knowledge of customer service principles
- knowledge of basic business principles
- Experience in making presentations
- Proven ability to support users to satisfaction.
- Proactive mindset and likes to take initiative should be able to work with no supervision
- Ability to think analytical and plan effectively
- Ability to build strong relations with customer
- Drive and commitment
- Professional appearance and Good communication skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send their CVs and application letters by 10th Sept 2019 , indicate expected remuneration. (ONLY Diploma Holders in Information Technology with experience in ICT support need to apply)
Kindly indicate “SYSTEMS ADMIN SUPPORT ASSISTANT“ on the subject line.