Working at Java House
Upon joining Java house, you are considered a part of our family. We are an equal opportunity employer looking for passionate new members as we grow and open new branches. We are a fun and energetic company and may just be the perfect fit for you as you begin your career!
Our leadership team comprises of young and bright Kenyans who continuously seek input from our entire staff fraternity in shaping the direction of the company.
All our employees go through extensive training from branch to administrative level. From the entry level position of a steward, employees may train to become a barista, a waitstaff or a cook. We want all employees to feel a part of and contribute to our mission.
We’re looking for a Finance intern to join our team
Key Responsibility for the Finance Internship
- Receiving of invoices from suppliers
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to supplier ledger for payment purposes
- Following up of reconciliation issues
- Ensure supplier payments are paid as allocated in cash flow
- Participate periodically in stock counts
- Any other duty as may by the payables accountant
Finance Internship Qualifications
- CPA Part 2 and above
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Keen to details
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Team Player