The objective of the KEMSA Youth Attachment/Internship is to develop youthful ability to take up employment opportunities in the health sector, business and supply chain sector.
KEMSA Youth Attachment /Internship provide an opportunity to gain on- the- job experience, increase knowledge, develop career goals and put together professional network.
The authority is therefore inviting interested candidates from recognized universities and colleges to apply for internship, industrial attachment and apprenticeship placement.
Successful candidates will be placed in the following Departments or Sections;
1. Public Relation and Communications
4. Information and communication Technology
5. Human Resources & Administration
8. Customer Service
9. Sales and marketing
10. Quality assurance
12. Internal Audit
An application, attaching the following:
1. Current Curriculum Vitae
2. Formal Written Application letter
3. University/College Certificate or Completion Letter (for those who have completed and have not graduated)
4. A letter of recommendation for attachment from the learning institution (for continuing students)
5. Individual performance transcripts
6. A copy of the National identity card
7. Certificate of good conduct
Note that a valid copy of student accident cover will be required when starting the internship.
1. A person of integrity
2. Team player
3. Should possess interpersonal and communication skills
4. Flexible(rounded individual)
5. Computer literate
6. Ability to visualize
KEMSA hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates. Opportunities are available in the departments/sections mentioned under the Internship Objective Section. If interested, Login to the portal, and submit the online application, attaching the requirements mentioned under the Basic Requirements Section, so as to be received on or before the following deadlines:
July, August, September: Deadline: June 10th
October November, December: Deadline: September 10th
January, February, March: Deadline: December 10th
April, May, June: Deadline: March 10th
INCOMPLETE applications will not be considered or reviewed;
KEMSA WILL NOT EXTEND INTERNSHIP OR OFFER EMPLOYMENT unless there is vacancy after the completion of the program.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
KEMSA is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing, directly or indirectly, will result to disqualification. Persons living with disability (PWD) who have the required qualifications and skills are encouraged to apply.
No Account? Sign Up Now