- Exp. 1+ Years
- Min. Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Specialism:Records & Information Management
LIBRARY ASSISTANT – ONE POSITION
The role will assist the Librarian in ensuring effective running of a specific Library within the University. The position ensures that library services are delivered effectively and efficiently to achieve high user satisfaction.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in running the Library services of the University.
- Assist in conducting information literacy programmes
- Assist in Research requests/ enquiries.
- Maintain daily activities worksheets
- Shelving Library materials in retrievable pattern to enhance accessibility.
- Carry out any other duties that may be assigned.
- BSc in Library and Information Science
- One year experience in a busy academic Library.
- Basic Computer literacy
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience in Customer Service role.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who satisfy the requirements below should forward their applications accompanied by a detailed CV, email address, day time telephone contact, name and address of three referees to the link below not later than 25th October 2019.
The Management University of Africa is an equal opportunity employer.