- Exp. 1+ Years
- Min. Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Specialism:Procurement, Purchasing & Supply or Logistics
Job Vacancy: Logistics Assistant
Starting date: Immediately
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall.
It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based in Nairobi.
- Collect and verify invoices from courier partners.
- Be a contact person to courier partners, including raising claims, abnormal follow ups, and so on.
- Maintain good relationship with those courier partners.
- Review and compare transportation costs
- Any other duties as assigned by the manager.
Who Are You?
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum bachelor’s in Procurement and Supplies or any other relevant field
- Relevant 1 year work experience.
- Vast knowledge in E-commerce Business
- Be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be able to work well and meet strict deadlines and targets with minimum supervision
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Office applications with strong report writing skills
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.