We have an immediate need for a Logistics Associate at our Nairobi office.
Savo Store is a dynamic, fast-paced, growing e-commerce and logistics company with operations in the United States and Kenya. We have a rapidly growing base of unique and loyal B2C and B2B customers. We are also expanding into other procurement and logistics related services with the goal of becoming a full service procurement and logistics company. We need to add personnel to our team in order to adequately serve the needs of our customers as well as enhance service delivery across all our services. A competitive salary will be offered for this position. There will be a probationary period of 3 months. There will be tremendous opportunities for growth for the successful candidate.
Some of the Basic Responsibilities will include:
• Help with movement of packages from loading zone to the office
• Verify that the number of boxes received matches both the number specified on the delivery note
• Unpack and sort packages delivered at our warehouse
• Contact (via phone and email) customers whose goods have arrived at our Nairobi office
• Retrieve orders for walk-in clients
• Help clients move packages from the office to the car/parking lot
• Act as liaison between Savo Store and outside courier/logistics companies
• Respond to customer delivery concerns/request
• Responsible for all physical movement of goods at our Nairobi office
• 2 to 3 years logistics/courier industry experience
• Self-starter, proactive personality
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Strong email communication skills
• Good Written & Verbal English communication skills required
• Polite and quick in problem solving
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Certificate/Diploma preferred but not a must
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
If you believe you are the right fit for this position, kindly fill out the application form.
No Account? Sign Up Now