Logisitics/Supplies Graduate Trainees Jobs in Kenya 2018
Are you interested in kick starting your career in the logistics industry?
Are you ambitious, go getter and focused individual?
We are seeking to recruit suitably qualified individuals to enter into our Graduate Trainee Program as per the below details: Graduate Trainees (GTs) will be attached to the different departments within the organization.
Requirements for the Graduate Trainee Program
- Recent university graduates from recognized institutions with a minimum of Second class honours degree. Preferably in
- BSC Procurement and Contract Management
- BSC Supply Chain Management (option: Clearing and Forwarding, Shipping / Marine Management, Transport and Logistics)
- BSC Logistics and Fleet Management
- BCOM – Finance/Economics/Accounting with CPA(K)
- BCOM-Business Related course- with diploma in clearing and forwarding
- BCOM- HR
- The candidates will have graduated no more than one (1) year prior to the date of application;
- Proven passion/ interest in the logistics field, relevant internships or attachments will be added advantage
- Possession of excellent written & verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
If you are interested in working in a leading logistics company and are passionate about pursuing a career in the logistics industry, please submit your application with a detailed curriculum vitae, stating your qualifications and achievements and the names & addresses of three referees, together with copies of your academic and professional certificates and testimonials to email@example.com on or before 28th June 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.