We hereby announce that we are recruiting for the positions of MARKETING INTERN for our Meru Branch and Nairobi branch.
To establish and maintain public relations with existing and prospective clients on behalf of lancet in order to grow the company’s public awareness, market share and services.
• Diploma in Business admin (Preferably Marketing or any business related field)
• Experience in the health industry is an added advantage
• Ready to be trained on phlebotomy
SCOPE OF WORK
• Marketing to doctors, clinics, hospitals, research facilities and other facilities as may be necessary.
• Organize & Execute marketing and other assigned events on behalf of PLK
• Customer service management
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants should send their updated cv and copies of academic documents so as to reach us on or before 16th May 2019.
NOTE: Pathologists Lancet is an equal opportunity employer.