- Exp. None Required
- Min. Qualification: Certificate
- Specialism:Agriculture, Horticulture, Aquaculture / Biology or Chemistry Studies / Engineering or Technical / Hospitality & Tourism / Housekeeping / HR & Administration / IT, Computer Science & Software Eng. / Medical & Healthcare Related / Procurement, Purchasing & Supply or Logistics / Records & Information Management
In support of the Government Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan labour market, Moi University is extremely dedicated in equipping young adults with skills needed in the modern business world by giving them an exposure of the work place environment.
In this regard, Moi University is pleased to announce the following Internships and Industrial attachment vacancies in the following Schools/Departments for a maximum period of 3 months.
Applications are to be addressed to:
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration, Planning & Development),
P.O. Box 3900-30100,
- Applicants of both gender and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
- Industrial attachment will run throughout the Financial Year i.e. 1st July 2019 to 30th June 2020, wheras Interns will be engaged only once within the Financial Year
- Industrial attachment does not attract any remuneration at the moment.