Mradifund is an investment holding company with portfolio companies in financial services, FMCG and content creation.
We believe in doing well AND doing good. We own/are invested in companies that solve significant challenges in society, but also are large enough markets to be profitable.
Doing this requires a bit of a different mindset:
We invest in our people:
• Great, high performing teams are built over time. So we keep coaching, encouraging and supporting, so we can all move forward faster
• Mistakes happen. We get it. But if there’s a risk of failing, you might as well fail trying to do something really big, right? So shoot for the stars in all your work. We’ll work together to get there
We are principled:
• We don’t invest in shady things. We like to sleep soundly at night and be able to tell our mum’s and grandma’s what we do and why 😀
We’re slightly rebellious:
• We KNOW it’s supposed to take 6 months. We’ll try do it in 2-3
• We know it’s “always been done that way”. There’s a better way. We keep cracking at it and once we find it, we go full steam ahead
We’re hustlers, in the good sense of the word:
• We don’t wait for all the answers before we go in. A thing we keep saying is “Figure it out!”
• Creative problem solving is the name of the game
Our internship program is designed to identify and develop the future leaders of Mradifund. The rotational program gives you the opportunity to work with like-minded individuals on challenging projects that help you develop skills and understand the inner workings of the company.
Interns are tasked with supporting business leaders across Mradifund in achieving their commercial objectives by supporting the analysis and execution of key strategic projects. These internships are open to recent Bachelor’s degree graduates and can include rotations in:
• Marketing (Social media & Events)
• Product Development (food)
• Project Management
You will work closely with the CEOs and senior management of our various portfolio companies to help influence a high-performance culture by challenging the status quo and encouraging collaboration for creative problem solving. Where the internship is successful, full-time job offers may be offered to qualifying participants.
Hustler – be resourceful enough to get your hands dirty to get stuff done
Frugality (ability to execute with low budgets) – we are a start-up, so every single cent has to be impactful
Honesty – integrity in all you do. We don’t steal, lie or grease hands. Integrity!
Hard working – being part of an ever growing company means that you will need to take on projects that don’t necessarily fit into your ‘job description’, sometimes we work late or on weekends to get things done
Good vibes – we want to have fun while we tackle Africa’s largest problems – else, what’s the point?
Internship is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
We accept applications on a rolling basis.
No Account? Sign Up Now