- Exp. None Required
- Min. Qualification: Not Specified
- Specialism:Accounting, Commerce or Finance / Editorial, Multimedia or Print Production / Engineering or Technical / HR & Administration / IT, Computer Science & Software Eng. / Procurement, Purchasing & Supply or Logistics / Sales or Marketing
The Nation Media Group Internship program runs for 3 months, with an opportunity to get practical experience in a work environment in the following functions: Editorial Print, Editorial TV, TV Production, Finance, IT, Marketing, Procurement, HR, Engineering.
Candidate must already be enrolled in college or university to be considered.
Candidate must currently be enrolled as a student in a public or accredited private institution.
The candidate is expected to specify the department of interest.
- Should have a desire and passion to gain professional experience.
- Must be eager to learn.
- Must have oral and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to follow directions, as well as not be afraid to ask questions.
- Must be a fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Must be keen to learn about the markets in which the company operates.
- The internship runs for three months with possibility of extension/permanent employment hire.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application specifying which department you would like to work in and a detailed CV online.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.