Teachers Service Commission (TSC) is an Independent Commission established under Article 237 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
In line with Government Internship Policy, the Commission intends to offer internship opportunities to qualified youth in the area of Information Communication Technology (ICT) to accord them an opportunity to gain practical work experience which will improve
their competencies and competitiveness in their career life.
Twenty (20) Internship opportunities in Information Communication Technology (ICT) only.
The Internship position will be for a period of three (3) months between April and June 2018.
This is a non-remunerative position, however, the selected Interns will be paid a stipend of twenty-five thousand (Kshs 25,000) per month.
Please note that successful applicants may be deployed either to the TSC Headquarters or County Headquarters.
1) A Degree in any of the following fields: – Computer Science/ICT/IT or any other ICT related discipline with a bias in Computer Science from recognized institution.
2) Be a Kenyan youth aged between 21 and 35 years.
3) Must have completed their training and graduated in the last two (2) years.
1) Must be a person of unquestionable integrity
2) Must be goal oriented, dynamic, self-driven and diligent individual.
3) Should possess good interpersonal, communications skills and be a team player.
Applications should be sent to: –
The Secretary / CEO
Teachers Service Commission
Private Bag- 00100
Or Email to: – firstname.lastname@example.org
The applications must attach: –
Candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their applications so as to reach the above address by 2nd March 2018 at 5.00pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Commission does not guarantee employment after completion of the Internship Programme.
Selected Interns shall be required to have a personal accident insurance to cover for personal risks during the internship period. They will also be required to have medical insurance
cover by the National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) or any other reputable medical insurance firm.
Tagged as: tsc internship
Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.