Procurement Internship at Java HouseINTERNSeptember 11, 2019Kenya0KES
We’re looking for a Procurement Intern to join our team.
To support the Procurement Team in the daily operation of supply chain management.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Liaising with the Central Stores and User departments to ensure timely requisition of goods and service.
• Helping Conduct regular and extensive market research.
• Helping Source and evaluate quotations.
• Helping generate LPOs and dispatching to suppliers.
• Expedite orders and ensuring timely delivery.
• Any other duty as may be assigned by the management.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities;
• Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management
• Must have minimum one year experience in a large company in a similar position.
• Has management and coordination skills and experience
• Leadership and supervisory skills
• Good communication skills
• Good negotiation skills
• Must be of high integrity.