The principal function of the post holder is to support in the management of day-to-day activities of High Risk Pregnancy Project (HRP). The Post holder will support in the implementation of HRP Project in close collaboration with MOH in respective counties.
Position Title: Project Officer (4 positions)
Reporting to: County Coordinator
Job location: Siaya, Isiolo, Narok & Lamu County
Technical support to project
1. Minimum 2 years related experience in implementation of public health programs, MNCH, RH or Health systems strengthening.
2. Previous experience in implementation of RH or MNCH programs
3. Working experience at field level with recognized Organization with expertise in Community health interventions
4. Experience in implementation of projects in multi-stakeholders environment.
1. Sound knowledge and skills in data collection and management.
2. Proven ability to multi-task across various planning and implementation processes.
3. Demonstrated knowledge, competency and professional skills on the public health aspects of infectious disease control, epidemic and pandemic preparedness and response.
1. Analytical Skills
2. Data analysis and reporting skills
3. Public speaking and presentation
4. Budgeting and budgetary control
5. Networking, alliance building and stakeholder management.
6. Negotiation skills.
7. Project Planning and Management
8. Team building and management
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their applications strictly through the email address [email protected] so as to reach us not later than Friday, 7th June 2019;
All Applications are addressed to:
The Secretary General
Kenya Red Cross Society
P.O. Box 40712-00100,
NB: PLEASE INDICATE PREFERRED COUNTY ON THE APPLICATION
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job disclaimer and notification:
Kenya Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge / accept any
amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting
candidates for an interview.
No Account? Sign Up Now