Kenya Orient Life Assurance Limited, A leading Life insurance company in the region requires sales agents to work at their Nairobi branch.
We are a young, energetic, enthusiastic team that will get your life long dreams realized while enjoying the journey called life. As George Bernard Shaw said ‘Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself’ we create Life as a unit.
Key role will be selling our financial services and products solutions to prospective and existing clients.
• Key role will be selling our financial services and products solutions to prospective and existing clients.
• Meet and exceed set targets.
• Work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment within an entrepreneurial culture that offers minimum supervision.
• You must be between 23 and 34 years strictly.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Very good communication and presentation skills.
• Extremely good personal presentation.
• Strong desire to own and run their own business.
• Holder of a diploma or degree in finance & banking, business, insurance or marketing.
• Should have a minimum of C- in KCSE or its equivalent.
Required education: Diploma, Associate’s degree Required relevant work experience: three months Required skills: General insurance; Customer relations; Direct sales; Sales performance tracking and reporting; Sales strategy; Marketing