We are a flower shop in Nairobi with a big potential to grow in the coming Months. With your Help and dedication. We strongly believe in providing our clients with top Notch quality flowers and Gifts and top end flower delivery services.
At the RED Petal Florists we expect you to oversee all sales and marketing initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
You are also expected to be the face our small company. You will be required to be evaluative to the business and implement necessary improvements.
● Atleast 23 Years of Age.
● Minimum Diploma/ Degree from a Recognized Public Institution.
● Well spoken/ written English Swahili.
● Ability to Multi-task.
● Fast Thinker.
● Perfect Presentation skills
● Creative and a Go-getter
● Atleast 2 years experience in Retail Sales.
● Good Computer/internet Skills
● Ability to work under pressure, efficiently.
● Developing sales strategies aligned with short-term and long-term sales/marketing targets. This strategies should be aimed to drive sales to the expected targets to the company.
● Run Day-to-Day sales and records of the sames.
● Collaborate with Marketing and florists, at The RED Petal Florists to plan and develop sales and marketing content
● Create and publish engaging content(pictures and Videos)
● Use content management systems to analyze sales and users engagement metrics
● Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
● Develop an editorial calendar based on major holidays in the country and ensure content team is on board e.g. Valentines, Easter, Mothers Day.
● Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention both online and offline. This includes Events, parties, corporates and the rest.
● Research on current sales, marketing and industries and strategies.
Required skills: Product knowledge; Market research, intelligence; Operative management; Sales performance tracking and reporting; Digital content development and editing (social media, blogs, etc.); Activation campaigns; Brand ambassador; Sales strategy; Marketing