As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office. You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues. You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information
• Answering phone calls and redirect them when necessary
• Preparing and disseminating correspondence, memos and forms
• File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
• Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
• Make travel arrangements
• Route calls to specific people.
• Answer inquiries about company.
• Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
• Call persons waiting for visitor and guide the visitor to the waiting area.
• Ensure reception area is tidy.
• Coordinate mail flow in and out of office
• Handle phone calls from people calling in sick.
• Arrange appointments and schedule follow-up appointments.
• Cash out people when necessary
• Registered in Secretarial Studies or Business related course
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• A team player
• Able to use Microsoft Office applications
No Account? Sign Up Now