Tech For Development -T4D Web and Software Development Intern (1 Post)
Tech For Development -T4D is an international tech consultancy and capacity building firm based in Nairobi Kenya.
We work with individuals, SMEs, learning institutions, development agencies and governments.
Our core business is in design, development, implementation and management of software solutions such as mobile applications, mobile applications for data collection and web-based information systems. We also offer capacity building, research, domain registration and hosting services.
We are looking for an IT intern to work in our organization.
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, IT, BBIT, BICTM or any other related field
- Excellent PHP programming skills.
- Knowledge of databases and database systems especially MySQL.
- Excellent Knowledge in Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Excellent knowledge in web 2.0 platforms and understanding of Web technologies..
- Excellent internet skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Experience in software engineering, development and cross platform/devices integration.
- Knowledge in LBS (Location Based Systems).
- Knowledge and skills in mobile development is an added advantage.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application and a detailed CV via email to email@example.com
On or before 25th March 2018.