- A degree in computer science, software engineering, IT, BBIT, BICTM or any other related field
- Excellent PHP programming skills.
- Excellent knowledge in Laravel
- Knowledge and experience working with Firebase
- Excellent knowledge in Bootstrap
- Knowledge of databases and database systems especially MySQL.
- Excellent Knowledge in Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Experience in software engineering, development and cross platform/devices integration.
- Knowledge in LBS (Location Based Systems).
- Knowledge and skills in mobile development is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application and a detailed CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org On or before 23rd November 2018. Only soft copies should be emailed. The subject line should be clearly marked Web and Software Development Intern.